How I am different to other Property Management Companies?
I have a mobile office which means I am able to be more hands-on in my approach to Wanaka property management, rather than office-bound. I am a boutique company with a very strong backbone, small certainly doesn’t mean weak! I will be limiting the properties I manage in order to give you the personalised service your investment deserves. My portfolio covers long and short-term properties, so I have you completely covered whichever way you choose to sway. I have had fantastic feedback about my service, attitude and approachability. Please, give me a call for a chat – I am sure you will be delighted with my services.
What I don’t charge for long term rentals
The following is a list of expenses that I do NOT charge for with long term rentals, so you can save money for your own adventures! I have no hidden costs, fees or charges and offer:
- NO fee for rental appraisals
- NO disbursement fee*
- NO monthly administration fee
- NO maintenance premium on invoices
- NO charges for renewing tenancy agreements
- NO annual fee
- NO holding fees
- NO maintenance bond
- NO charges for my digital photography for advertising
- NO charges for after hours emergency calls
- NO travel costs or mileage fees
- NO charge for credit checks
- NO charges for “To Rent” signage on vacant properties
- NO charge for EOY Financial Statements
- NO hidden costs, fees or charges
* Houses where the tenant cant have electricity/gas in their name as explained in the management agreement
Transfer the management of your house to Manage My House now
It will be the best decision you ever made! If you would like to contact me, I will make the transition for you, no need to contact your current Management company. Winning!
Manage My House will:
- Contact your current Property Management company and advise I am taking over the management (I will obtain a copy of all current documentation relating to the property, specifically any current tenants and tenancy agreements.)
- Advise the Tenants that we are taking over as the Managing Agent
- Notify any relevant authorities of the transfer of management
- Take the best possible care of your Property and Tenants moving forward so you never have to switch again!